Wednesday, November 21, 2012

GIVE BACK


Tis' the season to be thankful and to give back.

I'm so very thankful for the talents God has given me and so thankful to have the opportunity to do what I love doing - design. I know Christmas is right around the corner, money is tight, but we all want to give back.

Here's your chance to do just that!

Any profit off of card/invitation orders made on Thanksgiving Day, November 22, 2012, will be given to United Way. That's right. You pay $25 for your custom design, and I will donate all profits to United Way. You can even double-up on the Black Friday deal and order a piece from the Midnight Collection for the $10 Special and that $10 will go directly to United Way.

E-mail theroyalscript@gmail.com tomorrow, November 22, and get your holiday cards, upcoming birthday cards, baby shower invitations and GIVE BACK at the same time.

Happy Thanksgiving to all. There is so very much to be thankful for.

No comments:

Post a Comment